Pentlands Friday 2nd July, 7pm meet Dreghorn Services

Davedownhill":26a15eye said:
Won't make this, no time to sort the retro and have been banned from attending on the 'tense- shame as its my backyard from my early days of riding...

just take your intense :D whats velo gona do ? make you cycle 100 feet behind us ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":1cww34ql said:
Davedownhill":1cww34ql said:
Won't make this, no time to sort the retro and have been banned from attending on the 'tense- shame as its my backyard from my early days of riding...

just take your intense :D whats velo gona do ? make you cycle 100 feet behind us ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
One way or the other he'll be at least 100 feet in front of us on the downs :D Come on oot on the Intense Dave.

There is no ban on bike types for a meet, it is just a preference, not everyone has a choice but that doesn't mean they should be excluded. Riding together is what's important.

I didn't ban Dave on his modern, he's just claiming that for comic effect and to justify the real likelyhood that he wont show, he is one of the biggest slackers I know :roll:

Enough of this demonising of me, I'm a grumpy sod not a dictator !

Does anyone have a spare medium sized bike they can lend the new guy called Stephan who lives in Edinburgh. He would like to attend our evening meet but currently has nothing off road capable. He is 5'10" tall so something 18-20" might suit him. All I've got are gates that normal folk cant get on :roll:

Cheers

I just had a look at my ride for this Fri , Got a slow puncture :evil:

Im too tired and lazy to sort it tonight, maybe tomorrow :roll: :LOL:

Eck, you wanting me to come get you dude? ;)

Gc

Enid_Puceflange":2gqg7leb said:
I just had a look at my ride for this Fri , Got a slow puncture :evil:

Im too tired and lazy to sort it tonight, maybe tomorrow :roll: :LOL:

Eck, you wanting me to come get you dude? ;)

Gc

yes please :D what tube/valves do you run ? I have spares ;)

Riders Rides
Velo Raleigh White Lightnin'
Big Eck Raleigh Massif
Enid Dale Beast of the East
TK GT Titanium thingy I can never pronounce :oops:
Mikee Raleigh Yukon :?
Newbie Mikee Bikee :?
ZZ Spesh of some form maybe :?

Maybe's

RobMac Kona
DaveDH Intense
Dr S Something exotic :LOL:

Those on the maybe list I await confirmation.
Weather forecast from the BBC is good so here's hoping.
Ideas for the route welcome, just no umpteen hour long strenuous epics ;)

velomaniac":36z0z0cu said:
Those on the maybe list I await confirmation.
Weather forecast from the BBC is good so here's hoping.
Ideas for the route welcome, just no umpteen hour long strenuous epics ;)

i'll bring some lights and waterproofs then

Dave seems unlikely to show, he seems to have found an interesting alternative though. Aparently a new mtb trail with uplift is opening this weekend at Glenshee :shock:

Anybody know anything about this ?

nothing on the web, stick him with some sheep tranquilizers and extract the info CIA stylee; if he holds back captive bolt to the knee.

Would really like to know about this as it is pretty close, you could also just ask him.

Back