Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

I reckon this one is dead in the water. Since its just the three of us and wifey is suggesting attending a wedding( I'd be missing two out of three this year) I'm going to pull out.

I can't do any weekenders over the summer hols, too much to do with the kids, plus we have a few family birthdays too. I'd love to do the big weekender but I won't even make that as it is miniKens birthday.

I'm still up for this but looks like numbers are few

What about Mount Keen :twisted: (see new post)

Checks diary...

If you want to seize the bull by the horns July 9/10/11 is a contender, as is August 7/8. The end of August is potentially good, but I anticipate that I will be so efffed off and intolerant of the people who rely on me to do things by then that I may solo the long cherished Lands End to Kirkwall and to hell with them. Which would take a fortnight.

Nonetheless, I have tentatively arranged to be on the Black Isle on Saturday 4th September for a regular music festival organised by my pal Hugh Mackay to raise money to educate disadvantaged children in Nepal, so would available before and after that, and you are all welcome to come to Bootstock too.

Does it have to be a weekend? It's just down the road and across the sea for me so I can get there without a car in principle, at short notice, just not very early in the day.

Suggest something...

Bootstock - heard that's a good 'un. any more info?

EDIT::::::Found it - yep that's the one.

Thinking. ;)

Back