Single speed. That lovely bikes that make us suffer

singlespeed

yes i have a fork being made for me as we 'speak' by Rody from on here. looking forward to getting it up and running.

Mama Clementine rocked!

More than one gear is just greedy!

You new toy should be coming soon.

Much respect ss princess. Al, One speed, one love.

Re: singlespeed

haggis1978":3cta9kci said:
think my kilauea will be getting the singlespeed treatment....

Mines about half way there after today :) I've got a broken wrist so its probably still a couple of hours work tomorrow until its done :) but its looking nice already :)

Just need a nice Ringle or Pace 0 degree rise stem for it though :)

Still might end up selling it though :LOL:

This is one thing that I don´t like, please be care, this is horrible:

And if you have a friend with a kona like this, please call the police :shock:

Hello :D

Don't knock it till you've tried it ;)

My main ride . . .

yne3iy.jpg

No worries . . . I'll close the door behind me ;)

I don´t understand that concept but it doesn´t matter we can be friends

And if you dont mind tell us what do you do with that bike, I usually see bikes of dirt with ss(dmr, 24, kona kowan, felt etc) but never a rallie or enduro frame like the specialized.

I prefer this concept

LOL - not a lot of standover on that is there?

The Cowan DS is great madgh - my only bike at the mo' so goes everywhere - back and fore to work, XC, and the odd bit of DH and DJ (nothing too extreme though - I'm an old lady ;) ) Probably waay more bike than I need but until Kona make the A in a smaller size it'll do just fine - built up an 18" A for my son. Had one of the blue ones in your pic - sold it on the 'bay - missed it like crazy then promptly bought another.

I think that the same person who did the last bike have done this one, haven´t it?

Really a good job

mamadirt":25ciwh5s said:
LOL - not a lot of standover on that is there?

Sorry but I don´t understand this, and the translator of google don´t say anything.

I thought you were a man not a woman, I´ve to read better.

I agree that the cowan DS is a great frame, and that is diferent from other frames, in dual and dirt is normal to ride ss bikes( as I have said the cowan is one that i usually see with ss).

Back