'04 Klein Attitude - Project 'Virgin' Update 15/7/10 pg5

Marzocchi's :? they look a nice pair of forks ;) Did you have them colour matched or were they original to the frame :?:
P.s.I have just moved my thread as I had put it in >97 instead of 98> :oops: I think it is next to your's in this forum.
A pair of attitudes :cool: and :cool:

Everything was sprayed a nice subtle pearl white before I owned it. I think it's a fantastic touch to have the F+F matching in colour. The 'Klein' decals are just the finishing touch for me..... :cool:

I'll keep my eyes open for your project, feel free to click on the link in my sig, for pics of my '98 blue attitude.. :cool: :)

I sold the forks to Steve with the frame, they are indeed 2004 Marzocchi Marathon SLs,

Very light and plush. They are factory finished pearlescent white. Its slightly creamier in hue than the frame which is icey white pearl.

The more I look at this the more I am regretting selling it but it was a little on the big size for a pip squeek like me.

BTW the grey decals came from Gil on here

GT-Steve":36n2e22h said:
I'll keep my eyes open for your project, feel free to click on the link in my sig, for pics of my '98 blue attitude.. :cool: :)
Mine is about two or three listings below yours in 98> ;)
P.s. I have just spotted your linear blue and it looks great :cool: Ilove the pink klein stickers :D where can I get some :?:

I am still waiting for my f.s.a. team issue carbon chainset :roll: special order and not in yet :( and my avid juicy carbon discs also not here yet :roll: v.frustrating. :twisted: :twisted:

looks really slick.

cranks will look sweet on there.

did you ever see the white rts?

Ok a small update, just bolted a few additional things on tbh, is all... :roll: :oops: There's still BB and cranks to go, and some V-bosses for the forks and some b-ends and an 8-speed to suit the thumbie..... ;)

Still, I'm happy with the way it's looking, and the complete wheels are sooooooooooooo light :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hope you like.....?

Attachments

• Virgin1.jpg
    Virgin1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,637
  • Virgin2.jpg
    Virgin2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,637
  • Virgin3.jpg
    Virgin3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,637
  • Virgin4.jpg