Few photos from 1st official Retro Meeting in Poland

skolioza

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Event was in 19-20/06/10 near Cracow, Poland

Unfortunately weather fall down at Fridays evening (whole two weeks before weather was perfect :evil: ), so we had only 9 bikes / persons on start line... We were still moving / riding, so everyone had only one bike

Bikes: Scott Boulder 90, Breezer Storm 96, Gary Fisher Montare 94, Hopp ?, Raleigh 92, GT Tequesta 93, Specialized Hard Rock ?, Giant?, Schauff 88

Saturday - this day was about 65km off-road trip, fortunately after 1 hour of riding rain stops falling :)

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

In the meantime riders had some competitions to do:
Uphill festival (steep, short uphill on wet, slippery ground was hard to win...)

IMG_0292.JPG

Speedy Bike (riding about 250m route in 8 shape, with long straight parts and tight turns, on bike with flat angles and only one gear 20:28 )

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

At evening we had dinner by the fire

Sunday - this day was raining whole day and was much colder than yesterday... Riders had to ride about 25km bicycle orienterring with rope bridge competition

IMG_0974.JPG

DSCF5990.jpg

More pics You'll find here:
http://www.retromtb.pl/galerie/jazda/zlot-10.htm

Looks like you had an amazing event! some great photo's. You would never get me strung up on that rope slide though :oops: :LOL:

Thanx guys :)
Pity that weather was not so good, I was expecting about 17-20 bikes...
And that's true - areas around Cracow are fantastic for MTBiking and other activitis
:)

Next year I'll adjust my holiday time to this event, seems to be a great fun :D Lovely green landscapes. Shame I wasyn't there.

jonnyboy666":3uiy0qbb said:
ropeslide :shock: ???!!! :shock:

:cool: :D
Not in retro style, I know... My idea was to make for riders something different something over the riding a bike, something You'll not found it in every bike trip and giving some adrenaline ;)

Rad, hope we'll can meet in Poland :)

Back