OWMTBC 2010 in North Wales this September - thoughts please!

Tell us what you are thinking about the second OWMTBC event...

• OWMTBC - what's all that about then??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I went to the first one, I'll definitely go to the second!

• I don't think I have the right bike...

• I'm not a racer so it's not for me...

• I can't afford the time...

• I don't have any money left...

• It's too far to travel

• You could talk me round, I suppose...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"team poland" brought their 2 kids last year, and they were only toddlers iirc and they camped the whole weekend, i think he was called marcel, and he rode with the kids behind him in a kid trailer, they really enjoyed it. i'm think Mr K said they were coming again.

:D

jonnyboy666":3b3rzto7 said:
"team poland" brought their 2 kids last year, and they were only toddlers iirc and they camped the whole weekend, i think he was called marcel, and he rode with the kids behind him in a kid trailer, they really enjoyed it. i'm think Mr K said they were coming again.

Unfortunately not exactly - this Year I'll be alone with my Scott.....

Sheesh - such a pitiful response.... can't even get 25 UK-based Retrobikers to poll let alone enter... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr K

What has happened to all the chaps who would have "loved to come" to Holland but couldn't make it for one reason or another?

No matter, we are collectively Costner in 'Field of Dreams' - "build it and they will come"......

Mrs E_R will more than likely be joining Crud and I too.

The draw of the classic Marin trail will surely be too much and the places will fill up in no time!

For me the combined issues of distance, timing and money this year are putting me off, I have 2 regular "local" events either side of it and petrol prices would make the weekend cost around £300 for me, trains would cost almost as much.

Although some might think this is an ok amount for a weekend away ( and I understand that view) but that is the cost of a long weekend away with the family for me.

Ironically I will be willing to spend more than this if it was in Marin, as that would be a once in a lifetime/visit to mecca type experience for me.

skolioza":2s8vdg0s said:
jonnyboy666":2s8vdg0s said:

Unfortunately not exactly - this Year I'll be alone with my Scott.....

Shame about that Marcin - glad though that we will be visiting you beforehand! Look out for a thread describing our travels prior to OWMTBC10 - we are travelling to Austria, Czech republic and Poland this year taking in Cracow to visit Team Poland and then heading north to the lakes, coast and Gdansk before meandering back across Europe in time to make Wales early September.

Just need to sort out a bike for the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back