MacRetro Trading Post

Mr Panda":3a9lou16 said:
Tazio":3a9lou16 said:
Mr Panda":3a9lou16 said:
Now my son's decided he likes jumping off the concrete steps beside his school I'd better get him some bounce on the front - he's finding it tricky on a rigid :D

Antone got anything dead cheep? 1-1/8th A/head, quite short steerer......

:?:

..... the steerer is about 180mm.

Yours for free if you can be bothered making them pretty, or at least respectable.

Runs off to find measuring tape :D

180 should be fine though.

Yours if you want them. Just need to work out how to get them to you.

Of course if you wanted to give a present in exchange, I'd wave the postage :D

No prob Gazz,best to have the matching bit :cool:

Got a green hope headset.ok condition,few scratches and wear to the ano.
£30 posted

Attachments

• Dynas pics 012 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 012 (Large).jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 140
anything your on the look-out for andy ?

off the top of my head i have.........

a gold hope headset in the same condition as your green one....

a set of black ringle qrs (their newer than the twist stix ones but look close)

and thats all a can think of just now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Almost shamefaced to admit this, but my current project is to build up a nice folding bike. The 26" wheeled Dahons seemed pretty good but pretty dear, but now I've made the breakthrough of finding where I can get a NEW frame for only £75 posted the project is good to go...

( Get them here BTW http://www.dahonspares.co.uk/html/dahon_spares.html - good prices in general, e.g. Ritchey flat bars £8 )

So my requirement is a threadless rigid 1 1/8" fork to suit, not suspension corrected, for a 26" wheel. Anybody got anything along these lines...?

I'm after some 1in steerer suspension forks, ideally some flavour of marzocchi but i'll consider just about anything. Anyone got anything?

anything your on the look-out for andy ?

Im needing a red ck headset Eck[for you know what] and possible a set of forks,maybe a set of Z1's.
I have a 2001 either 80mm-110mm or its 110mm-140mm,cant remember which marzocchi fork that needs brake bosses as its the one that the lower legs separate from the brace.Im still stripping it ,it also needs powdercoating and new seals,looking at 60 or 70 quid to get them renovated[air fork so will need O-rings also :roll: ].Might be a better idea to just get something im more familiar with :?
Other than that,i do believe i want for nothiing :shock:

Can i ask here because to be honest the XYZ thread is a bit of a failure.

What are a set on very nice conditioned m900 xtr cranks worth :?
Pics

Attachments

• Dynas pics 023 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 023 (Large).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Dynas pics 026 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 026 (Large).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Dynas pics 025 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 025 (Large).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 103
dyna-ti":1pfc5ytk said:
What are a set on very nice conditioned m900 xtr cranks worth :?
Pics

Damn! They would have been worth a fair bit but they don't have the decals anymore, doubt they're worth any more than a tenner.

Shame :cool:

therealkw15":2tmx207x said:
Almost shamefaced to admit this, but my current project is to build up a nice folding bike. The 26" wheeled Dahons seemed pretty good but pretty dear, but now I've made the breakthrough of finding where I can get a NEW frame for only £75 posted the project is good to go...

( Get them here BTW http://www.dahonspares.co.uk/html/dahon_spares.html - good prices in general, e.g. Ritchey flat bars £8 )

So my requirement is a threadless rigid 1 1/8" fork to suit, not suspension corrected, for a 26" wheel. Anybody got anything along these lines...?

check the welds around the bottom bracket they have a tendency to fail
at the clinch bolts ,theres 3 in the back shop at my LBS with this fault

Back