1991 Alpinestars AlMegaDX - Long gone and now in Scotland

no pics of the day ,out most days any way
do some pics of the flouro stickers tomorrow tho

here's some from tonight tho

GT-Steve":27sonp5i said:
old_banger":27sonp5i said:
That's quite a collection of Alpinestars you have there. What's next on the 'to buy' list ? ;)

Thanks, :D

To be honest this wasn't on the to-buy list, but it came up so close to home I'd have been crazy not to get it (even though I'm pretty much on a spending ban at the moment ;) :roll: )

No matter what, you guys are lucky! It would be difficult to find such gems at such attractive price here in my little Island.....Envy Envy !!!!

Will be waiting patiently for your next post on another Good catch ! :D

Nice find Steve, great to see your brave enough to ride these old beasts too.

Loving the owners manual too, any chance of some scans?

Thanks Mark,

Now I'm light as a feather I don't worry about them breaking under my weight, just stress fatigues through extreme situations...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've not got access to a scanner any more, but I'm sure I will do soon, and once I do I'll get one posted up on here (be warned though, they are extremely basic.... :LOL:

Favorite

Steve I love the elvated chainstay thing!. Also I prefer the white and yellow to the grey and yellow one. How does this beast ride?.

I think this is my favorite of your AP's, although the black is nice to!.

BTW Spent most of the afternoon spraying XTR Cranks and cursing spray paint.

Also took apart the Magura's

:roll: only hope I can work out how they go back together!!!.

Passiflora

COOL PEACHEZ

drop me aline when you're free Nick, and you can have a ride of any of them, then you can make your mind up.

TBH the nicest ride of all the Astar's I own, is the lowly 1990 Cro-Mega DX. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: It's just so smooth on the trail, and climbs like a whippet when you need it to..

I feel your pain with the spraypaint thing, and them bleeding (forgive the pun) magura's... :roll:

GT-Steve":18f7mjjc said:
drop me aline when you're free Nick, and you can have a ride of any of them, then you can make your mind up.

TBH the nicest ride of all the Astar's I own, is the lowly 1990 Cro-Mega DX. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: It's just so smooth on the trail, and climbs like a whippet when you need it to..

This is a nice Almega but that 1990-steel-tank is my favourite of your collection.

nice bike :cool:

always on the look out for an alpinestars, but never seem to come across the right thing.... you must be lucky :?

You must have some storage space, starting to get some collection now.

Good stuff. :cool: :cool:

Excellent! Exactly the same as mine, was. How much did she set you back? Resprayed mine as the paintwork was worn quite badly, particularly drive side eos.

Back