brocklanders023 Feedback

Good comms and quick payer, even put up with my incompetence when I sent the wrong bit first time :oops: :oops: :oops:
Great stuff.

I posted a Wanted advert, Edd responded and posted immediately.

A trusted member and trader.

Many thanks :cool:

made a nice swap deal with Edd, very speedy delivery and good packaging. parts were as described.

looking forward to make trades with him again.

greetz paul

Buy with confidence :D Really TOP guy to trade with......friendly helpful comms and swift post including postproof packing.....can't get any better than that - cheers :D

Edd really knows how to splash the cash on packaging. Unwrapping my cranks and thumbies was like a game of pass the parcel, only much better, as I really needed and wanted the cranks. (and I didn't have to endure any stop/start party music)
Now I have two huge padded envelopes, cardboard and masses of bubble wrap to play with too.

It's anyone's guess how he makes any money with the care and perfection thrown into his wrapping techniques.

He even kept me up to date with his Post Office visits.

Edd should stand for Exceptional Delivery Duties, but I suspect it's actually short for Eddward or perhaps Eddgar...?

Whatever, Edd I salute you for being a highly recommended seller.

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks Paul. Helps having friends that have lots of packaging where they work and don't mind me pinching some ;)

BTW, it's Edmund, just like Blackadder! :LOL: :D

Back