2010 BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaya gives good advice on the Thornton run although the Steamers take a trip to the pubs in Thornton on Friday night so also could be tricky at early evening... and watch out you might get a bit smutty :D

justbackdated":3oyin5uh said:
Kaya gives good advice on the Thornton run although the Steamers take a trip to the pubs in Thornton on Friday night so also could be tricky at early evening... and watch out you might get a bit smutty :D

I thought they just went to Pickering, As you can probably tell yes I have sat in the tail back on a Friday nite :LOL: Good job I used to drive a cramper and could make a coffee to watch the parade. It moves at about 2mph :shock:

As an adopted Lancastrian (with a Black Country accent :LOL:) I feel it's necessary to pop along and keep an eye on you heathen types o'er t'hills.
Plus I hear you have good beer too...

I'll run it by the missus later... :oops: :LOL:

Pending proper confirmation (...once she gets home from work :oops:), anybody who needs a lift from Manchester way, or somewhere on-route (most likely on the Friday), drop me a line & I'll fleece ya for diesel... :p :LOL:

We'll make sure you have a real Yarkshire send off my friend. It's been a real pleasure having you along on the rides over the last year. More reason to ride with the hairybaws in MacRetro Land now :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back