Anybody want a free Proflex?! Just collect from California.

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This is genuine! Plus various spares...

http://idriders.com/cgi-bin/YaBB_K2/YaB ... tart=60#62

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

orange71...

I just wanted to thank you for posting that link. I am lucky enough to have family down in SoCal. I spoke to the owner of the parts and I was the 1st person to reply. Luckily my brother was looking for a bike to ride and I was looking for new forks or shock upgrade. Ok where am I going with this...

Once I have the shocks, springs and both pair of forks here and I get my BEAST sorted out everything I don't need will be up for grabs. All I ask is shipping is paid by the requester and it's theirs. ;) I will post again when the time comes.

Sorry, just noticed the guy poster wanted to keep the rear mech...! Would still be interested in the post though if you don't need it.

Also,

Did you get the couch, chair and ottoman too...!

Great find! :cool: :cool: :cool:

TheRo0sTer":1z5ru9tb said:
Once I have the shocks, springs and both pair of forks here and I get my BEAST sorted out everything I don't need will be up for grabs. All I ask is shipping is paid by the requester and it's theirs. ;) I will post again when the time comes.

If you have any spare forks, or shocks, that you could post over t'other side of the pond, I'd be hugely interested! :)

The complete K2 minus tires and derailer is going to my brother. Of the other parts I will give away what I don't need to someone in need. Part of the deal with OP I just can't afford to ship it. ;)

BoyBurning":2y7lvl9s said:
Sorry, just noticed the guy poster wanted to keep the rear mech...! Would still be interested in the post though if you don't need it.

Also,

Did you get the couch, chair and ottoman too...!

LOL no he gave those away to a church. Is there something special about the post or is it something you can not find in the UK?

nice haul, well played on getting it all. Keep us posted with what your getting rid of, postage prices are probably in my budget :) (not a lot else is)

Back