10 at Kirroughtree

So i take it the plan is to camp the night of the race as opposed to the night before? not sure what i'm doing yet but camping sounds good. how many of you are camping?

Previous race was before and after race for camping. This time due to time constraints some of us if camping will do so after the race only (though I favour the youth hostel if I can get booked in, membership has just elapsed I notice :roll: ) Cannot speak for ZZ or Rado ;)

I'm not gonna camping as well. Just realised it's not for me after 3 weeks of recovering from bad flu last time.

Rado, no way did you get the Flu from camping at 10UTB, thats just coincidence. You probably got it doing something sane like being in proximity to a sufferer whilst at your work or in the pub.

Be honest, your not camping because you do not like camping like Gaz or ZZ, no shame in that ;)

Radoslaw":3owa8pei said:
You got me, I confess, I don't like :oops:

millions camp and love it rad,buy yourself an airbed and a good bag,nothing from argos wtf do they know about camping in Scotland :roll:
Spend a few quid on a good bag,inflatable mattress and you'll be fine.

You are from the mountains yourself,what would your people say :shock:

flu is a virus,you cant get it from camping ;)

I favour the youth hostel
Bed for ten and no parties :shock:

When is is exactly,i could come along and lend moral support :D

Gonna give this one a boing :D who's looking forward to it and what are you riding? any masterplans or tactics? Any gauntlets being tossed about?

I'm gonna go retro, take my creaking Zaskar with cracking brakes :D or Xizang not sure yet. Best strategy is don't have strategy or plan :D

Back