ROX T shirts

i've been looking and looking for ages for the ROX t-shorts, but no luck yet...

as for a previous post about the advert, i have one :) i got demanded to throw out all my old MBUKs (about 99-05) but first i went through and took ALL the mint sauce comics out, and while flicking throu some of the early ones i found a rox advert and thought i'd keep that aswell!

here's the pic (and yes i've already tried ringing the company lol :roll: )

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got very good at drawing the "gravity" picture, it was my fav ;)

Ahhh Rox, there are some memories...

I still have the 'my nuts are titanium' sweatshirt and Rox shorts and cap at home.
I used to have the MacDonalds one with the golden arches and 'Mountain Biking' written underneath and a 'boyz in the woods' t-shirt. Sure I had others too.

I remember having the Mint Sauce socks. they were too small when I got them so never wore them much. I think my Mum may even still have them stored away in a drawer somewhere, must check when I go home next.

EDIT: Thinking about it they were probably sued into oblivion for all the copyright infringements!

Did they do one that said I'm going home in a f***ing ambulance ??

Bought one with that motto for my brother bitd. . .

IDB1":2b4n0ndp said:

Yup. I was wearing mine yesterday!

Ziggy":3mew8hdm said:
IDB1":3mew8hdm said:

Yup. I was wearing mine yesterday!

He was most amused.. my Mother, on the other hand, found it in quite poor taste. . . :LOL:

If I'd have thought about it at the time, I could have got my younger brother one. And then made sure that it came true...

Bro' had an accident on his MotoX bike, landed face down in a pond and fubar'd his anterior cruciate ligament.. oh how we laughed..

He had another one that said something like It Went Earth, Sky, Earth, Sky, Earth, Sky, AMBULANCE!!

ROX T-Shirts

I remember having a white long sleeve one, but for the life of me can't remember what style, also had the standard marl grey Rox logo T.

They ran a competition to send your own designs in and the winner got their design made into a T to go on general sale. I entered tons of ideas....didn't hear back from them though.

The Hub cafe, they used to have hope hubs modified into salt and pepper pots. A colleague of mine used to work their, it was a cool place, sad when it shut.

Ok then, finally got round to photographing mine. Well, my wife Jude did.
First off, this tee...

FRONT
rox012.jpg

BACK
rox1.jpg

Then this one...
FRONT
rox5.jpg

BACK
rox4.jpg

Then I have this long-sleeved top...
FRONT