2010 BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, and I now have a backup retrobike in case I don't finish building my first option on time - therefore my threats about bringing the Giant are withdrawn!

Not sure if I'll be there for Friday or just Saturday night - I only get back from South America on the Sunday before so I'm expecting a hectic week.

All going well at the moment, am in two minds if I should come up Friday or Saturday. Depends if I get a lift up early or come with Chris

lewis1641, weddings are only for part of one day. There are three days here ;)

m-trax":3f7xzl1n said:
I might come, not fit enough this year to do the full 24 miles though.

There is a great bailout option this year at 9 miles just after the cake stop. You can return to Goathland from Levisham on the steam train.

It is also Pickering Traction Engine Rally Weekend-6, 7, 8, and 9th. For those travelling from south of Pickering it is best to avoid the town as the roads will be absolutely hectic for those 4 days!!

Hoping to do Friday ride and camp, Saturday ride then home - subject to Jo deciding on our summer holiday dates... :roll:

Mr K

mrkawasaki":3jthny62 said:
Hoping to do Friday ride and camp, Saturday ride then home - subject to Jo deciding on our summer holiday dates... :roll:

Mr K

Look sharp lads, a visit from the Top Brass! :shock: :LOL: :cool:

justbackdated":3mey4rwi said:
It is also Pickering Traction Engine Rally Weekend-6, 7, 8, and 9th. For those travelling from south of Pickering it is best to avoid the town as the roads will be absolutely hectic for those 4 days!!

For those traveling from the A64, Take the right turning for Thornton Le dale off the A169 (that way you will miss the show ground and Pickering) strait on thorough Thornton Le Dale and across the A170. You will now be on the road to Dalby forest, Stay on that road to the end and turn right at the pub at the end. This will put you back on the A 169 moors road, As Tim says trying to get past the show ground WILL be a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back