Show us your cars

Dr S":244dqes1 said:
al":244dqes1 said:
Lovely Berty Dr S. :D

You doing the Milan trip next week? Our Alfa club has 5 cars going from Cornwall.
We're not going and my missus is thinking of selling her 105 series spider. So we're expecting to blackballed!! :LOL:

al.

I was planning to go straight from Le Mans but as the car isn't finished I won't be going. Next target is next month's Le Mans Classic. We should be good for that providing life doesn't get in the way.

Sounds like a plan to me.

We are going to the Mille Miglia next year. Just to spectate though!
I can't wait.

Good luck getting to Le Mans. :D

A list of my cars since 1998

sierra 4x4
nissan cherry :oops: (do not ask :oops: )
Bmw 325ix (lush,crashed)
bmw 318i
mazda mx3 v6 (nice,nicked)
mazdamx6 (2.3 supercharged import,too fast,insurance too high)
renault 19 16v convertible with williams clio engine(swift but rattly)
fiat cinquecento abarth (fast but you do not feel safe :shock: 125mph)
land rover freelander convertible (current,v.handy for fishing)
Jaguar xjr 4.0litre straight six (supercharged :D )

Nice to see all these cars on here. However, you should see the looks of envy and hatred we get when we turn up in the p*****g down rain in this with six bikes and riders. We can cook, change, repair, rebuild and sleep without anyone or anything getting wet. It may be slow but it is oh so practical! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• reducedbus.jpg
    reducedbus.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 962
Up and running this evening. Straight out onto the lanes of Northumberland for a shakedown. Few Tweeks in the morning to camber, castor and brake bias and she's ready to roll. MOT in the morning.

One word. Epic.

4730825689_884b38cc5c_b.jpg

4731386694_5b371fd5b3_b.jpg

:shock: :shock:

Si. Fantastic job that is absolutely stunning. IMO the best looking car ever made.

Would love to see this in the flesh but I don't think my legs will hold me up if I did. Epic. :D

awsome buddy,good luck.mines finished and booked for sat morning,all ive left to do is get the exhaust to stay sat under the chassis.

longun":1udczcw6 said:
awsome buddy,good luck.mines finished and booked for sat morning,all ive left to do is get the exhaust to stay sat under the chassis.

bagsy a passenger ride

i have progress on the golf. its gone in for paint this week. cant wait to get it back and built

Back