Events Similar to mayhem?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Really enjoyed it this year also leaving two mates chomping at the bit for some more, was just wondering about other events that have similar Enduro criteria and atmosphere involving teams?

Cheers

daj

Sleepless in the Saddle (SITS) is a good one to try - i've done it several times.
A bit smaller than MM but a bit more relaxed.

24/12 is another and it uses parts of the old Newnham World Cup course.

Set 2 Rise is really good. 12hr. v good singletrack techy route.

SITS was great in the dry, but as miserable as Mayhem in the wet.

for the shorter races the 10 under series from no fuss, 10 hour 3 race series with great atmosphere in stunning scottish locations. ...only 2 left this year though.

ooowww lots to be looking up ta very much, John is it too late to enter the Dog event? :?

daj":1gejrz6g said:
ooowww lots to be looking up ta very much, John is it too late to enter the Dog event? :?

Dave, there are still a few entries held back for retrobike pairs teams to enter the Big Dog. Otherwise it's sold out. If you'd like a place please email info@brightonbigdog.com

John":2on2izno said:
daj":2on2izno said:

Dave, there are still a few entries held back for retrobike pairs teams to enter the Big Dog. Otherwise it's sold out. If you'd like a place please email info@brightonbigdog.com

I need a team mate to enter if you fancy it .

Just leaving for a 4 day stag do :shock: Will discuss with the Mrs when i get back :cool:

Back