KHS COMP ST (Soft tail) year 2001

marin man":35m5ht43 said:
Welcome,my new brazillian friend :D :cool:
How cold does it get in winter where you are?

Hi my friend Marin Man!!! Thanks for the welcome, I live in a called city Santo André, it this located in the state of São Paulo in the Southeastern region of Brazil... hug

Probably nicer than where I live :shock:
If you need any bike parts and you can,t find them in Brazil I will post them to you from England :cool: Glad to be of service :D

That is lovely.

Was thinking about these bikes the other day. Had not seen a KHS since a MBR review of a softail back in 1999 (I think).

Then MBR included one in there dirty dozen bike test. And it won!

marin man":a45iso5e said:
Probably nicer than where I live :shock:
If you need any bike parts and you can,t find them in Brazil I will post them to you from England :cool: Glad to be of service :D

Hi Marin Man!!! In relation to the cold, the cold from there is very bigger, has friends that they lived in London and they had said me to them that was very cold… Thanks for offers, if I to need parts, can leave that I ask for you. Here in the Brazil, we do not have much variety of parts, and what she has to sale here he is very expensive, she compensates more to buy for web, in site of store of the United States, England and Ebay, you to have an idea, almost all the parts of my KHS, had been bought outside of the Brazil (Chain Reaction Cycles, Evans, wiggle, Jenson, Ebay, etc), the wheels you had been only bought here http://www.vzan.com.br/2010/produtos/rodas/extreme.html, these wheels are manufactured here in the Brazil, and have an excellent relation cost benefit… hug

Latest posts

Back