I went to macDonalds and look what I found

Bewdiful.. Been looking at an old Split [late one tho, '67] to serve as my wagon in the UK when I land to replace my '65 Beetle I just sold..

They go for a heap of cash nowadays eh..

GBP13,500!!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oh man they are sooooooooooooooo cool I got a lift to a race BITD. So much fun. slip streaming trucks at 80mph in the wet :shock:
Wish i had one (plus that i could drive)

kingroon":1da152rq said:
Bewdiful.. Been looking at an old Split [late one tho, '67] to serve as my wagon in the UK when I land to replace my '65 Beetle I just sold..

They go for a heap of cash nowadays eh..

GBP13,500!!!

I know property prices in London have gone up Matt but........

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Kool bus kingroon, your complaining about the price of splitties! its about the only thing guaranteed to go up in price. Boy i should have bought ten sambas five years ago!

One of the reasons i am flogging some of my old tat on here is because my 64 notch has had a new gearbox, welding on the door bottoms,service, loads of other little jobs and an airide system fitted.

Now that bill would make your eyes water! it did mine.

Cheers, Al, not as loaded as he was!! Cornwall.

Back