Differentiating Kleins...

Re: oh dear!

magicmistertea":68h0bh2u said:
i just allways prefurred riding rather than reading about them!

Well, that pretty much is the case for all of us but if this is the case why are you on a forum and not riding? :D

Hey, just had to get in a good-natured dig while the digging is good. Actually, if you've seen Carsten's other posts, he is in Moab right now, so he'll be doing better riding than most everyone else. Good on 'im.

Pinguwin

I prefer riding mtbs more than looking, reading. I'm becoming a Trimble guru And i've had two kleins and know a few owners as well. I see nothing wrong in knowing a hobby well. It makes the sport/hobby even more enjoyable. ignorance is not bliss. Knowledge is good.

wireless !!

actually im on a ride using my phone and my palmtop to access the net ! hence im sitting on top of a hill writing this!! only joking. well like i said respect the knoledge. but lets not get anal about it. anyway i find this forum far more interesting when people have diffrent opinions about something and we can argue like adults, failing that im up for a fight hahah you lot shouldnt get wound up so easily!!

I use to check the details of the Kleins while riding them ;)

13062007_007_.jpg

WheelieGross.JPG

badbushido":2cm6wed6 said:
I use to check the details of the Kleins while riding them ;)

13062007_007_.jpg

WheelieGross.JPG

nice early Pinnacle if I'm not mistaken? Is the other a Mountain Klein?

WOW they are most certainly retro pictures/kleins :cool: :cool: love the paint work. no surprise with a klein :LOL:

Re: oh dear !!

magicmistertea":1r9w9knt said:
yes respect the knowledge guys, but really!! do any of you do anything else other than think about kleins?

On those rare occasions that I don't think about the crucial differences between Attitudes and Adroits, I think about boobies! ;)

To Pinguwin about the fork: I think that Klein replaced the fork design on Attitudes & Adroits during the '91 model year for also my friend had a '91 Attitude with unicrown fork BITD. I should have remembered that...

Back