peugot perthus pro 753 reynolds

tony hutchison

Retro Newbie
hi

i have a peugot perthus pro 753 reynolds road bike, which i've owned circa 15years and i am selling, due to lack of use!

it is 12 speed, shimmano 600 set, mavic tubs (f&r) mavic tubed rim (rear only), rolls saddle, cinelli bars.
it's not perfect, but with a little care it would be.
i've taken all the frame measurements, but obvisouly i will for any interested party, but as a guide for now, i'm 5ft 7inch and it's fine for me.
i'm sure it would be a nice bike from someone and i'll take £150 if anyones interested, buyer arranges the transport (i'm in dundee scotland)

i can send on pics also, just can't upload them.

SIZES

HI

YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP ME RIGHT HERE WHAT SIZES DO YOUR REQUIRE, I'M NOT UP ON EXACTLY WHAT DIMENSIONS YOU WOULD REQUIRE, BUT I CAN MEASURE TONIGHT IF YOU LET ME KNOW SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU REQUIRE

Re: SIZES

tony hutchison":3v2nv9xv said:
HI

YOU'LL NEED TO KEEP ME RIGHT HERE WHAT SIZES DO YOUR REQUIRE, I'M NOT UP ON EXACTLY WHAT DIMENSIONS YOU WOULD REQUIRE, BUT I CAN MEASURE TONIGHT IF YOU LET ME KNOW SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU REQUIRE

Hi

I'm interested in the length of the seat tube, measured from the centre of the bottom bracket where the cranks bolt on up to the centre of the top tube (the tube that runs horizontally across the top of the frame). Also the length of the top tube from the centre of the seat tube to the centre of the head tube. Both in cm if possible please.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Craig.

measurements

craig

i'll get these for you tonight when i get home and post them tomorrow.
i don't have PC access at home just now.

frame measurements

hi

frame measurements, 535mm (53.5cm) from the centre of the crank to the top of the seat spigot
540mm (54cm) from the centre of the seat stem to the centre of the handlebar stem.

Back