MacRetro Trading Post

Kaiser, what is the fork on the GT?, and a have a look at the u-brake and levers above, tell me if I need to put them back in the shed.

The Ken":2h1ghh6g said:
Kaiser, what is the fork on the GT?, and a have a look at the u-brake and levers above, tell me if I need to put them back in the shed.

:oops: Sorry TK I've meant to reply, let me keep them in mind I'm getting minty mint fever.

The forks are Judys not sure of the model but are either 80 or 100mm and work very well :)

Mikee, frame is probably a 17 as you see it in the pic it fits me and we're about the same. Its a Tange prestige frame rides really really nice and light. Does have a few rust spots but the paints so nice it hummed and hahhed about refinishing it. As it is it looks pretty good kinda patina'd. It cost me £60 IIRC but to you £45 picked up/delivered. Top tube is 540mm and the stem is 130mm(comes with matching stem)

TK I'll check the stantion length and the A-C for yah I'm not sure how conclusive it'll be to travel though. Looking for £35

Both pick up macretro prices :)

sounds promising, do they need any work done or are they fine, also are they air-oil shocks .....and any idea of the weight :) I'll shut up now.

The Ken":shdn2y0f said:
sounds promising, do they need any work done or are they fine, also are they air-oil shocks .....and any idea of the weight :) I'll shut up now.

Nope work fine, was using them up right up till I split the bike, I'm unsure if their spring/oil or elastomer. I suspect spring oil but I've never opened them as they've worked a treat. They were fitted and forgotten :) Weight again not sure but I can weigh them if you like, though they won't suit a weenie build I wouldn't think.

dyna-ti":h71a3lle said:
Anyone interested in a set of m900 cranks? :)

Could be. I'm getting crank lust as I currently have the ugliest set ever. They're so ugly I don't even know what they are beyond old. scabby, functional and shimano.

Yuk

Attachments

• Fuggly.jpg
    Fuggly.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 155

Latest posts

Back