BoTM June 2010 - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogboy73":2hziqqlx said:
SF Klein":2hziqqlx said:
Any chance of a combined June/July BotM poll?
When does the voting start for June?

I'll get it up over the next couple of days. Slightly later this month due to Mountain Mayhem....

al":oi2o0qu2 said:
delboy009":oi2o0qu2 said:
al":oi2o0qu2 said:
I always use allen key skewers.They look far nicer than having a lever sticking out, which ever direction it's in!

Vote al.

Remember, do it for the little people on small budgets like myself. A man cobbling together random tat and bringing joy and smile to faces of the less fortunate among us.

al, the nurse is late with the sweet trolley today! :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Ill vote for you Al ;) but only if you call me Eddy :D

I'll call you anything you want Eddy.

I just need more than my last months 1.96%

al :D

Upping the ante - I'll vote for you if you call me Lucinda and let me give you a good hard spanking :p

Surly and Rock Lobster also winking at me ;)

Mr Panda":3ok3ab0t said:
al":3ok3ab0t said:
delboy009":3ok3ab0t said:
al":3ok3ab0t said:
I always use allen key skewers.They look far nicer than having a lever sticking out, which ever direction it's in!

Vote al.

Remember, do it for the little people on small budgets like myself. A man cobbling together random tat and bringing joy and smile to faces of the less fortunate among us.

al, the nurse is late with the sweet trolley today! :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Ill vote for you Al ;) but only if you call me Eddy :D

I'll call you anything you want Eddy.

I just need more than my last months 1.96%

al :D

Upping the ante - I'll vote for you if you call me Lucinda and let me give you a good hard spanking :p

Surly and Rock Lobster also winking at me ;)

Seems like a fair deal!

al. :shock:

Last few hours to enter.

Couple of modern bikes entered which I'll not be putting forward to the final poll. Sorry (ish) about that but as I'm sure you're aware it'll set a dangerous precedent were I to do so.

Videojetman. Sorry since this is not a 'special' month and since you have already entered your Pace you cannot do so again. Please read the guidance here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8326

John":15t026uh said:
Couple of modern bikes entered which I'll not be putting forward to the final poll. Sorry (ish) about that but as I'm sure you're aware it'll set a dangerous precedent were I to do so.
I wasn't sure if my 2000 bike qualified being only 10 years old :? How old is retro old? I'm sure this has been discussed on here plenty but I'm a Retro Bike newbie. I'll try again in 5 years time ......... or maybe 10 ;)

Dogboy73":1xl48ozo said:
John":1xl48ozo said:
I wasn't sure if my 2000 bike qualified being only 10 years old :? How old is retro old? I'm sure this has been discussed on here plenty but I'm a Retro Bike newbie. I'll try again in 5 years time ......... or maybe 10 ;)

Who knows how old retro is? Do a quick search of the forum or start (another) thread.

Go on then !

1 x 1985 Raleigh Maverick as ridden at by me at mayhem ..................and by Mark Sinnett round campsite :LOL:

MM10014.jpg

022.jpg

damn :evil:

I almost had my Mountain Goat WTR ready to enter this month...guess it won't be happening as I had another setback :? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back