Sussex ride - 26th Aug - RE-ORGANISED (again) FINALLY!

Hi Chris,

well I figure let Joe plan sat I'll plan Sun. I'll ask him later but I suppose it'll be near where the Retrobike meet started as that was easay to get to via train and car.

But at this rate it'll be us four! Ha ha. So could be wherever you guys wanted to meet.

Wu-Tangled":3tkyjt3s said:
well I figure let Joe plan sat I'll plan Sun. I'll ask him later but I suppose it'll be near where the Retrobike meet started as that was easay to get to via train and car.

yep - got a good one actually :)

Room for one more on the sun?

Sounds like a bit of fun, and a laff for everyone seeing me on a bike

How long will it all be? Distance and time? just to make sure I'm not getting over my ability :)

Where abouts will it be on the North Downs on the sat?

yeah deffo room for another. At this rate there'll be room for ahundred more!

Joe and I will post links and maps on her eover the weekend i suppose.

South downs ride will be about 20 miles. Give or take what you want really. there are plenty of 'out's and short cuts or long cuts if need be. quite flexible. Be nice for Chris to get the best bit he missed last time due to a ripped off R mech.

have a look on here and maybe we'll list links sat pm.

where you based snooks?

I'm based in Twickenham :)

But have car, will travel....So don't worry about where to start on my behalf

20 miles sounds fine...didn't know whether you were manic milers :)

I might not be the most technical rider, but what I lack in style I more than make up for in comedy value!! :D

There's room for a second bike in the car if anyone wants a lift (PM me if interested)

Guys - have re-thought this and the revised plan is back in the first post.

look forward to seeing you there.

Righty ho :)

Still got room for one more in my car leaving Twickenham and down the M3 if anyone is interested.....PM me if you are :)

Snooks, you may be better off going down the A24 out of Kingston. ? Used to live in Twickers and came down every weekend that way.

Just a thought?

Look forward to meeting you. What you riding?

Cheers for the heads up, I spend a lot of my time on the M3, I live about 2 mins 43 seconds from the A316, and my autopilot just kick in when I head south!! :)

I'll be riding my one and only bike! :)...looks a little something like this:
1083893973_a3f1cd9acd.jpg

but should have matching tyres on by the weekend :)

The ride has now gone (to tintin40)....GPS will be leading the way....a3, A283, who know we'll end up!

G

snooks":1k10s6hf said:
I live about 2 mins 43 seconds from the A316

LOL.

I don't know for sure the best route, but Arundel isn't that far from the end of the A24, so if you get lost, head there!

Are you bringing Tintin then?

Nice Kona. Poss the best paintjob of the splatter era IMO.

:D

Back