Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Project PDM Concorde intermezzo

Halfway build

Already put the tray with Concorde pantographed delights up a couple of times, so maybe some of you will remember it.

3048244654_2472e5745e_b.jpg

I never came to picturing the frame, but here it is:

4724670755_1261873c8e_b.jpg

Frame has 'SL' stamped under Cinelli spoiler shell and in steerer, so I assume it is made with Columbus SL. I have also seen Squadras with SLX and TSX, but SL it is for this one. I think it is earlier than all the other frames I've seen so far.

Build will be with C-Record and a little Nuovo Record.

All parts are cleaned and serviced. Everything is ready to be put together making a very fast gem.

My aim is to have it finished with upcoming TdF start in R'dam.

Very nice frame reminds me of the early 1990's bike races I used to watch as a kid. I hope my Lemond Calfee Carbon will be ready soon I've been told it should be ready for end June...cant wait...another C Record build as well

That will be an absolute classic, I can almost see Steven Rooks and Gert-Jan Theunisse climbing to glory....

Possibly my favourite road bike ever :cool: The first team I really really liked, very cool kit. Looking forward to seeing this one :D

Stunning, can't wait to see the finished job. Seeing that brings back memories of watching Kelly when I was a kid.

Mmmm Delta`s as well.

Bings back memorys from back in the day watch the like of Raul Alcala.

PDM boys always looked so cool!

Back