MM aftermath

Mountain Mayhem 2010 , view from part of the course.

010a.jpg
011a.jpg
009a.jpg

The retro base camp was over to the right near the pond

012a.jpg

Time for a bbq me thinks , excellent cooking skills shown by john and tasty onion relish from Cas , yum yum!

013a.jpg

Great turnout , Retrobike keeps growing and growing

017a.jpg

Makster sorts johnnyboy out with another burger

018a.jpg

Mr K ,thinks and thinks and then thinks some more about his next move

019a.jpg

Drystonepaul goes in for an easy one

020a.jpg

How long is this game going to go on for , I think we have some professional Jenga players on the Retrobike team

024a.jpg

Mr ship and Sinnett177 relax before the mayhem kicks in

029a.jpg

Gravymonster with one of his son's and massif own bike collection

036a.jpg

Drystonepaul was glad to get on his bike after the monster run!

040a.jpg

Mr DJ K gets ready for another super quick lap on his M2 this time

042a.jpg

Mrs K and baby are left to do all the heckling and cow bell ringing

044a.jpg

The night riding begins ! More hairy moments are guaranteed!

050a.jpg

Team captain Mark tootles along ,this is wear our 2 seconds were lost !!

Thats all my pic's , this was a fantastic weekend which has a great vibe to it , wish i could of spent more time at the heckling tent. Thanks again to John as it takes alot of organising , really appreciate your efforts Guv'nor ! I'll definately be there next year ! Thanks to everyone !

gump":tad21y4a said:
Hey,

Not sure if this is just me, but I spoke to a load of people who I don't know, but may know from here if that makes sense!! :?

Maybe some pic clues would be useful so I can put names to faces as I am pretty bad at this sort of thing..?

I am no 1421 on far right of above finish line pic. Rode a Fat 10th with purple and red Buck. :D

hey gump, i was with you, i was on the vit t2 (number 2540), i know what you mean though when people turn up they tell you their normal name but you get used to thinking in forum names! it takes a while for the real names to sink in!!! :LOL:

Not so hard with me I guess with ladies being in the minority! I was in the camper and riding a little Orange C16R. A flattering rear view on one of the earlier posts and a picture of me running to handover on one of daj's photos as well.

Just found this one......
Nick Craig 'adjusting' Superstrong!! :shock: :LOL:

Attachments

• 4720646235_4693b567c5.jpg
    4720646235_4693b567c5.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,811
This in via the contact form from 'nicky dick'

i need to thank mayhem team for fixing my saddle, for gaffertaping my lights and for shouting for me on my 10 laps, 8th lady solo on my lovely rockhopper "your not riding that solo are you " please please get my thanks across to them.

Nice one :cool:

John":38abnsct said:
This in via the contact form from 'nicky dick'

i need to thank mayhem team for fixing my saddle, for gaffertaping my lights and for shouting for me on my 10 laps, 8th lady solo on my lovely rockhopper "your not riding that solo are you " please please get my thanks across to them.

Nice one :cool:

It was a surreal moment, she just pulled up with loose saddle while we were there. Someone pulled out some allen keys in a flash, job done, off she goes!

Great to see a huge (and noisy!) Retrobike presence there again.

There was always a big cheer from the heckling tent as I went past, despite the fact that I was riding a modern bike and most of the people stood there didn't have a clue who I was.

Pretty quiet there at 4 in the morning though... must try harder next year please ;)

Didn't get chance to tootle over to the camp, but saw a fair few of you and it was good to put names to faces. Thanks to Sinnet for letting me dribble over his Ti Mega and thus break up the boredom of working all weekend whilst everyone around me was riding!

Gravy Monster":1o6o6lq4 said:
Russell":1o6o6lq4 said:
There was always a big cheer from the heckling tent as I went past

Were you sporting a Beard by any chance ?? :LOL:

Yep, beards and ladies got even bigger cheers than most. It would have gone through the roof if there had been a bearded lady.

Back