gary fisher,s to build

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
hi all
i kind of like gary fisher genesis bikes lonnnnngggggg top tubes and the fact my hardtail life is coming to an end (im having a lot of trouble with my neck and left shoulder) so im going back to a full susser and hopefully after surgery later this year this should be good again first one is a sugar 4+
sugar4.jpg

sugar 3 to build all lx kit to go on it
sugar3.jpg

and a cake 2 kit will be reba sl,s sram/shimano xt avid kit
gfcake2.jpg

thwang

just finished the sugar 3
2000 sugar 3 frame
manitou mars c
lx chainset shifters and mech,s
f wheel kona lava sealed hud
r wheel shimano xt
mavic 217 purple and gold ano rims
avid 1.9 sd v brakes
avid 5 single digit v brakes
titec stem
bikehut bars and bar ends ( brand new £5 )
no name seat post
selle italie sadle xc
sugar31.jpg

sugar32.jpg

sugar33.jpg

CIMG0744.jpg

no riding for a wk or 2 as ive just had my op my shoulders ok had a bit of bone removed from my elbow yesterbay hurts like hell as i dont take pain killers.
si
arm.jpg

ouch!!! :( know what you mean about the pain killers .....

the suger - how come the frame changed from red to orange? and have you go the rear sock the right way round?

nice bike BTW (got one too).

I hope the shoulder problem was not cycling related. I used to get neck and shoulder pain on longer rides, then I changed to a shorter stem and it made all the difference.

hi
the frame is red i took the photo in direct sun light. fisher fit some of the shocks that way round.the elbow you could call a cycling injury i was getting changed at work out of my cycling gear swung round to put them in my locker and court my eldow on a tooling rack.
si

thanks
i just dont like using them in case i damage something further with out knowing dew to having taken pain killers.
thwang

hi
cake 2 99% finished just waiting for the avid hose olives 2006 frame every thing else 09
forks reba sl maxle
brakes avid elixier
wheels ritchey
sram x7/x9 shifters and mechs
xt chainset
cake2.jpg

simon

I rode a Fisher Cake from 2005 until September 2009 and loved it! Then I broke the swingarm-so I got upgraded to this!

Attachments

• PatsHiFi-1-1.jpg
    PatsHiFi-1-1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 3,110
Back