Should I respray my Mag 10 Rockshox?

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Got these in some hideous handpainted colour and stripped off all the paint. I need to sell them, they look OK bare, but should I really respray them to sell and if so what colour? I have the decals ready for when they are done. Bear in mind I guess I won't get much for them either way so don't want to spend too much on paint job...

forks001mediumyl7.jpg

Leave 'em like that. Let the buyer colour match them to their frame. Easier both ways cos you don't have to spray, and they don't have to strip...

good ideas guys, thanks. I'll sell the decals with them then they can make their minds up.

Hmmm.... would that happen to be a Not!-Flex fork brace?? It looks like one and me = looking for a brace to fit my RS-1 (and the Not!-Flex vrace does)?? :)

Well, is the back of that brace just flat (where it's bolted onto the fork legs) or is it shaped to match the square spaces between the bolts (so like a normal MAG21 brace is)? Because a MAG10/20/21 brace won't fit a RS-1 :-(

it's flat so there is a gap between the where the bolts go in. Here's a quick photo.

Attachments

• Rockshox (Medium).jpg
    Rockshox (Medium).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,638
Thanx mate... that is just bloody perfect! :)

Will keep an eye on it, since someone already had a bid on it (and I tend to loose in de last minute on these things) :oops:

put in a good bid coz you can always get a mag21 brace for these forks and sell them on and keep the brace you want! ;)

Back