1990 Kona Fire Mountain

Reckon I need to shake your hand snooks - move along now, nothing to see here, son of FM won't be going on ebay - he don't polish up too bad and I need a project to help me through this rain

I've only even see one other person riding a Fire Mountain, the same as mine....So hand shaking back :)....In fact when I saw the fire mountain go past, I had to go back and check mine was still there!

I noticed on yours you have "the bike group" sticker on the front, mine has the Kona K....and a few Mint Sauce sickers as well :)

FM Forever!!! YAY :D

FM Forever!!! YAY

Well . . . for a month at least :oops: . Was good while it lasted but I have fallen for another (just sourced a 14" Clockwork - cheers Al) so Im gonna have to do the decent thing and let it go - I'm done with riding bikes that are too big for me.

Enjoy!! I know I'll miss it.

How long have you had it?....Please don't tell me you've owned it from new and are selling it?....How could you? :(

I think mine is around a 16" frame, but I can't remember

How much are you expecting to get? or will that be up to the gods of Ebay?? :)

Let us know when it goes on :)

How long have you had it?....Please don't tell me you've owned it from new and are selling it?....How could you?

Feel guilty now. No, I bought it just over a month ago on ebay - smallish retro frames don't come up that often so being an avid Kona fan I snapped it up - paid £85 for the frame, forks and parts so I'd be looking to try and get as much of that back as possible. It'll definitely go on the 'bay this Sunday evening - I have a Clockwork to spec ;) . As I said I used to ride a 16" back in the day (as anything smaller was hard to find unless you paid silly money) but years of riding 14"ers has left it feeling just too big so the Clockwork will be far more suitable - won't stop me looking for a 14" retro Kona though.

Ah well if you've only just bought it, I wouldn't feel too guilty :)

I've owned mine from new and couldn't see myself selling it...I did think about it, when I wanted a better bike....but if I get another one I'll keep it. While it would be nice to have some suspension on the front, but I can wait until the ride to work scheme rolls into work again, and I'll still ride old faithfull when I can.

Back