Retrobike Peaks Dad’s Army Rideout October 13th and 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Glossop so count me in...looks like i'll have to get out and do a few more miles b4 hand.

Hey Gonzo might be able to make it as he lives not too fat away, oh, and if he puts all them bits back on that saracen in time.... :LOL: then again...! :LOL:

School register

Those indicating attendance to date are:

Wu's clan - Gus and Sarah
Ed Edwards
Mad Cow Kevin
Tin Tin Tony
James Hilts
Longendale
Neil Mr K

Probables:

P20

On holiday:

Lid
JV
Retroking Max

No excuses:

Jez

Missing in action:

Russell

mrkawasaki

forgive my ignorance but this aint a fancy dress meet is it...apart from my Gaerne kobra's...ahem :oops:

Attachments

• Dads-army_fs.jpg
    Dads-army_fs.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5,462
Those indicating attendance to date are:

Wu's clan - Gus and Sarah
Ed Edwards
Mad Cow Kevin
Tin Tin Tony
James Hilts
Longendale
Neil Mr K

Probables:

P20

On holiday:

Lid
JV
Retroking Max

No excuses:

Jez

Missing in action:

Russell

and me!

So...these meets then. Having never been on one B4, what's the score? Is a leisurely hack through the Peak District or a full-on frenzy of mad downhillers and riders looking for the KOM's jersey for the day?

Just want to know to see if i'll get battered/need to do more training (rides). :?

Sounds like good fun anyway, even if i get dropped on the first hill! :LOL:

Longy

from my experience of the small meets. Its a social ride with some fast riding in the middle then stop for a chat and let others catch up so nobody gets left behind or lost. :D

sounds just the job...never done a double ride in the day. Are most people doing the 2 rides on saturday or just the afternoon/morning?

Don't think my old pins will stand up to 2 rides in one day....maybe with a few gels and drinks i'll be ok...oh,and a few beers to look forward to afterwards. :LOL:

Don't worry Longy. Its a rule of RB meets that you have to stop at every cake shop on route - that and waiting for each of Wu's kit changes/pee stops ensures regular rests :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back