Retro ride in Red Canyon Utah

Carsten

Senior Retro Guru
finally on vacation :) a few days ago i rode a really nice trail in Red Canyon Utah while the ladies explored Bryce Canyon on horse back...
the trail was much more challenging than i expected and about half way through i was totally exhausted. the high elevation (2400m) made it even worse and i did not have enough water and no food with me (like a stupid beginner...). i finally made it back to the car just before it got dark. threw up heavily when i cooled down but it was worth the pain, enjoy the photos :)

right now we are in Moab so expect some more nice photos soon :cool:

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2785.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

I'm sure that will be Thetford forest after global warming. See the todays pictures. Oh how i wish i was in the sun.
Please any jobs over there PLEASE
Great pictures too

JeRkY":1en01uuk said:
wow!

thats simply spectacular... Although a little warm looking

i started the ride at 5pm so it was not really hot (25C) and temps quickly dropped to chilly 15C when the sun went down. now in Moab it is too hot for me (35C right now) to ride. will have to ride very early in the morning or late in the evening... i can see the slick rocks from the campground and am really hot to try them out...

Carsten

that looks such a cool place to go and ride. If only as its so different to UK, and has comedy rock formations

Nice, more pics please Carsten. :D

hmmm - I see both mine and Carsten's Kleins both got dirty today!

who said Klein owners don't ride them? :LOL:

(Carsten - great pictures buddy. Enjoy the rest of your holidays)

Carsten":mapyveti said:
now in Moab it is too hot for me (35C right now) to ride. will have to ride very early in the morning or late in the evening... i can see the slick rocks from the campground and am really hot to try them out...

Carsten

HI Carsten look forward to seeing pictures from the Slickrock!

Back