Giant NRS project (New Pics Added) UPDATED AGAIN

Well painted it yesterday, Still need to put on decals then laquer over it so it will give it a more gloss finish.

Attachments

• NRS PAINTED.JPG
    NRS PAINTED.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 5,267
if you could ge away with no lacquer it would be sweet (a metallic matt green :shock: nice), also, saw recently on here that there is a hope green which i reckon would match that ;)

I thought about it, but with this paint, laquering it makes it look so much nicer. Plus you have the extra layer to help prevent stone chips. Now i've put the decals i had custom made on, my mate wasn't too sure but i like em and it will tie in with the other things i have in mind.

Attachments

• NRS PAINTED DECALS.JPG
    NRS PAINTED DECALS.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 5,258
hm im not sure on them (i love graff too :? )
saying that though they look retro on modern
what other thing are in mind?

What paint are you using? rattle cans or compressor + gun?
Have you oven baked it?

Looks a good job!

Its Two-Pack primer and paint and it was done using a gun, and yes oven baked. It looks really nice in the sun, but should look even better once lacquered.

Been a bit busy recently and haven't had much time to post anything on here about this build.

I have lacquered the frame which looks so good in the sun.

Powder coated the pivot arm in gloss white.

Fitted a new bearing kit

New FSA Headset

Rockshox REBA Race (just been serviced with new oil and seals)

and an FSA stem

Attachments

• NRS PAINTED LACQUERED.JPG
    NRS PAINTED LACQUERED.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,938
Thought i'd put a couple more pics up with wheels and brakes and gearset on. Waiting for some SLX shifters to arrive and also waiting for CRC to get an FSA seatpost in. I've put my old XT chainset on and i know its lighter than the deore that was on there, but would the deore look better being all black?

Attachments

• NRS 5.JPG
    NRS 5.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 1,886
  • NRS 6.JPG
    NRS 6.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 1,886
Back