The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAS":3r70l415 said:
Spicy onion marmalade will be on the go here tomorrow a.m.in preparation for the BBQ - think I'll sport my swimming goggles to avoid tears .....oh and suppose I'd better prep my Orange - Ed told me I have to get round at least two laps on Saturday plus the social ride tomorrow!

young lady you are a star spicey onion marmalade i love it by chance are you looking to adopt a son ;)

CAS":12c2uy6w said:
Spicy onion marmalade will be on the go here tomorrow a.m.in preparation for the BBQ - think I'll sport my swimming goggles to avoid tears .....oh and suppose I'd better prep my Orange - Ed told me I have to get round at least two laps on Saturday plus the social ride tomorrow!

2 ?!? i got you down for 6 !!! :LOL:

Camping stuff all packed now .... Just got to load the bikes on in the morning then ready for the off, Cant bloody wait

:cool:

Hope those already they are up early hopeing my eta is about 7am ,just need to load my bike and tool kit first think .my cooler box check list went as "bread"check "cider"check right that's me sorted lets rock'n'roll

see you soon guys and girls me and neil_j are gonna get the van at 8 when they open then with mark the three of us will be there in no time hoot hoot

nice and sunny here in herefordshire this morning :-D

for those coming we're quite easy to find. Drive along the main surfaced road past the arena. Look to the left and you should see the RB flag down by one of the lakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back