Mabie Forest - Fri 16th July

zigzag":2xbhv2cu said:
Greig - give us a shout next time you're up Carron Valley - just down the road from me.

This Mabie thing sounds good, could be a possibility, will need to see closer to the time about taking a day off.

Kaiser - what race you doing on the 17th?

^^^ we'll be at the CV from about 630pm onwards tonight, if you fancy joining us?

otherwise we'll be there again on Sun I think as trying to organise people to get down to Killi for the ride there on Sun is proving a bit awkward? So reckon we'll be at the CV from 10ish on Sun morning.

Cheers

Greig.

Aww Greig, can you not come to Killie on your own or do the rest of your posse have something on you that makes you go where they go :LOL:

Sorry, just be a good chance to clap eyes on another retrobiker ;)

Plus if you attend a Macretro meet you get one of those tarten banner thingies around your name ;)

GMC":3h0tf5w6 said:
zigzag":3h0tf5w6 said:
Greig - give us a shout next time you're up Carron Valley - just down the road from me.

This Mabie thing sounds good, could be a possibility, will need to see closer to the time about taking a day off.

Kaiser - what race you doing on the 17th?

^^^ we'll be at the CV from about 630pm onwards tonight, if you fancy joining us?

otherwise we'll be there again on Sun I think as trying to organise people to get down to Killi for the ride there on Sun is proving a bit awkward? So reckon we'll be at the CV from 10ish on Sun morning.

Cheers

Greig.
Ach, canny make it tonight. Wednesday/Thursday nights not good for me as I usually have my daughter then.

As Velo said, Killie oan Sunday - it'll make a change fae CV.

Mabie on the 16th

well this is definitely happening, but the weather looks a bit grim unfortunately?? :cry:

But we'll make the most of it either way, so if anyone has a change of plans and can make it along, we'll be setting off from the car park for 11ish i'd reckon.

Cheers

Greig.

Back