off topic but too much: Cancellara's assisted pedalling

:LOL:

Motor in his seat tube! The worlds gone mad!
Really a tiny motor like that even running at high speed through a gearbox is only a couple of hundred watts, and needs a good battery supply too. How is it controlled? Does it have a torque sensor on cranks and use this in a closed torque loop, thereby needing a good level of control electronics too? The noise would be more than audible from the motor at high speed !!

Go take a ride with a powermeter and you will see just how much power you can output for a short burts compared with continuous, and compare what you think is hard work with a pro cyclists power output. Difference is mind blowing. You realise these people are just animals..

:D

the power of Cancellara would just burn the engine out , smoke would be pouring out of water bottle cage holes . :LOL:

Stick Legs":1awi6dq2 said:
I bet Tom Boonen's pissed. :?

More than likely :LOL:

FWIW I reckon this is a lot of bollocks, no way would the Fab be up to any shenanigans.

Those equations are too difficult for an undeveloped brain like mine to understand, however I keep seeing a guy pedalling with an extreme ease while Boonen is sprinting up the hill.

I saw an ad the other day for the new Bell Volt helmet.... being modelled by none other than Cancellara...... Case closed.

Back