we should all meet at thetford on the 19th of august is go

Chaps,

presuming that the weather hasn't put you all off, Joe, Fritz, Salvage Tech and myself will be driving up tomorrow morning from Sussex. Absolutely intend to be there at 10am, but if we are late, please wait for us as it'd be a real shame to miss hooking up after all that driving and planning.

Kev's got my number, so I'll keep in touch if we are caught in traffic on the M25.

Looking forward to it.

:)

It looks as though I will need to get my waterproof jacket out again. Still determined to go, I've just put some wet lube on the bike chain. Thetford Forest is still good to ride in wet conditions, most of the time you are under the tree canopy and sheltered from the rain and wind, plus the soil is very sandy so dries very quickly. I've done races there the day after torential downpours and you would not know it had rained in the past 24 hours.

See y'all tomorrow, I'll be driving a blue Vauxhall Zafira T-reg

Kev,

have texted you mate.

We'll deffo be there. The gang's just turned up for the slumber party and we'll be off on the road bright and early tomorrow. But just bear with us, weather may slow the roads down and I can't face getting up EVEN earlier!

Got a postcode for the destination? (If forests have post codes?)

:D

All sorted. will be at Luton station 10 min to 8am. Hope no problems on the trains. Have got your number Kev :D
I think i've got the wrong tyres fitted :roll:

Sorry we missed it guys. Gutted we never made it up there. Was a night of three hrs sleep and feelt like sh*t at 6am when we intended to leave so couldn't face it.

Apologies.

Got any pics?

Back