Found 'em! Loads of old catalogues etc...

Brilliant work - specs and pics of cool bikes, some I own some I just like looking at. Thanks for your efforts with this!

ian

Fred - thanks for the PM, here is the other side of the Control Tech brochure:

cot11.jpg

cot22.jpg

Here's one with something for everyone - a couple of pages of 'must have' items from Yellow Jersey's 1992 catalogue:

yj11.jpg

yj22.jpg

the guy riding the salsa looks too good, and the shorts, mmmmmmm i like that. I just miss the pulleys for my project. thanks again

Here is some interesting stuff from Shimano. This is from their (trade) large format 1993 product launch/dealer catalogue. Superb stuff with over 90 pages of detailed info on all aspects of the MTB/Road range - technical details, flow charts, compatability etc. Just a few samples of the XTR pages here - if anyone wants more of the same let me know...

s931.jpg

s932.jpg

Hi. Any chance you could post here or e-mail me scans of the green/pink stumpy from 89 with spec. Also what other specialized brochures do you have? Do you have any details of any of the epic range (carbon/steel or carbon/ti)? I'm especially looking for details of the '92 S-works carbon. Cheers.

Hi,

The '92 range I have is scanned on the previous page - no details of the S-Works I am afraid. All the brochures I have are listed on the first page.

Is the '89 pink/green not on this topic somewhere?! Cannot remember if I did it... :?

Back