1995 KLEIN PULSE

Cypher

Retro Guru
Bit of a current and retro mix..need to sort it out slowly as old school components are'nt easy to come by over here..

Do share your comments n critique guys! Cheers!

Attachments

• kl20th-02.jpg
    kl20th-02.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 3,241
Very nice, im regretting not buying the pulse frame i linked in the ebay watch forum even more now :(

Thats such a change from the day-glow thats the norm for Klein in a good way :D

OOohhh.. a 20th anni one...I heard somewheres they're rare. Dunno, not a big Klein fan, but its a nice looking frame.

Looks a bit big for you though.

ameybrook":2j9s4dip said:
OOohhh.. a 20th anni one...

My thoughts exactly! ;)

Used to own a NOS Anni frame but after buying it I realized that it was too large for me. The seller advertised it as 19" but it was 21".

pulse1.jpg

always wanted a klein in this colour scheme, ever since i saw one in a magazine many years ago.

original judy XC's on the front methinks.

ameybrook":2q32zs8d said:
OOohhh.. a 20th anni one...I heard somewheres they're rare. Dunno, not a big Klein fan, but its a nice looking frame.

Looks a bit big for you though.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Yup, you got me there, the frame was a 16" according to the guy who offered me the frame..I was hoping to find a Klein collector who would be willing to trade for a smaller frameset in a linear fade colorway.

Well, I'll keep me fingers crossed = )
Anyone out there interested?

Did some minor changes to the set up. Love the barends :)

Attachments

• kl20th-03.jpg
    kl20th-03.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,791
Very nice :) but sitting here with a snapped wrist all I can think of is snapping my fingers in those bar ends :LOL: but they do look great :)

Latest posts

Back