1989 Overbury's Pioneer - Smuguards!

That is very very nice indeed LGF :cool: Being a Bristol boy myself I would love one an overburys in bike home one day, some more pics would be nice. Do you have plans for it ? Keep, Queen or Rider

That is very unique. Doesn't look like a giant gate or slack angled, long wheel-based machine you expect from the period :)

otherself":306tu2i3 said:
That is very unique. Doesn't look like a giant gate or slack angled, long wheel-based machine you expect from the period :)

I've already got one of those...

mrkawasaki":306tu2i3 said:
Great colourway - welcome to the Overbury's Fan Boy Association.... :)

Mr K

Honoured - I think ;)

Gravy Monster":306tu2i3 said:
That is very very nice indeed LGF :cool: Being a Bristol boy myself I would love one an overburys in bike home one day, some more pics would be nice. Do you have plans for it ? Keep, Queen or Rider

Weird thing was, I knew it would be mine when as soon as I laid eyes on it. Even weirder, I hated the ride while it still belonged to somebody else. As soon as I rebuilt it and adjusted angles, it fits like a glove.

Spooky....

Its a rider as soon as I can get it ready, I dont want to waste any more time building junk. My sig now looks pretty cool in a who's who of designs and manufacturers. Once they are finished, I want to do a spot of riding here and there.

Balls to modern full suspension.

Attachments

• overbury 1.jpg
    overbury 1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 2,979
Overbury

wow that very tidy. Very original. Good work fella.
That reminds me to get mine finised off. :D

Happy trails

What year (serial no.)? Talking with Mr Powell, they can go back as far as 1985 - which, frankly, is amazing...

Back