Answer Hyperlite Carbon Fibre bars

maybe ok. though check out some of the reviews on mtbr... :?

I only use Easton carbon. So dependant on the quality of manufacture, so I stick with a big name with experience and testing budget.

gump":2v2bm0fm said:
maybe ok. though check out some of the reviews on mtbr... :?

I only use Easton carbon. So dependant on the quality of manufacture, so I stick with a big name with experience and testing budget.

hmmm, they get 4.75 out of 5 and nobody actually says anything negative about them.

They're a fair weight loss from the EA50's ( :roll: ) my new bike is coming with. These and my RC45 stem should shave a fair bit of weight :)

i always buy USE carbon bar. its British 10/10 construction/finish but double the price :) with a understated carbon finish.

weird! Sure I read some less than favourable reviews of these with lots of warrenty mentioned. hmmm. Maybe I am mistaken, has been known.. tend not to invent too much though :LOL:
sorry, they sound fine!

tintin40":9ka87p79 said:
i always buy USE carbon bar. its British 10/10 construction/finish but double the price :) with a understated carbon finish.

But they're not british construction.... they're made in the far-east and for the record I've broken a couple now in accidents and have moved away from them

Joe":1wrhzrnl said:
tintin40":1wrhzrnl said:
i
But they're not british construction.... they're made in the far-east and for the record I've broken a couple now in accidents and have moved away from them

Not British :oops:I stand corrected Joe. Thanks Still at least a British company. I must be a gentle rider. :)

tintin40":2xm4y6rc said:
Not British :oops:I stand corrected Joe. Thanks Still at least a British company. I must be a gentle rider. :)

Don't get me wrong - they're fantastic bars in normal use- I really like USE kit, especially the round-diamond-round profiling of the oversize bars. I've just stuffed them into trees a few times and it's expensive to replace them even with a discount!

Tallpaul":2oit2ukv said:
any good?

They're 135g and going for £25 these days.

depends how heavy you are and riding style - if under 12 stone and XC only (no jumps) then they'll be fine. Also no good with bar ends!

Back