The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
400 meters of climbing - 8.8 mile laps - sounds fun. And it looks like the Kenda climb is 1 mile from the start - yay :cry:

possible dumb question . . . looking at the route map (thaks GR) the kenda climb is on the opposite side to last year, am i right or am i being silly? i only ask because i seem to remember the kenda climb going up the dusty road last time where as this map shows the kenda climb going up towards the car exit road, hope that makes sense!!

Reading through the rubbish on singletrack forum your right Jon looks like it goes up the steep grass hill oposite the road from last year? :?

i assumed the route had changed but i assumed the kenda climb would be in the same place, atleast being right confirms i can read a map so should get to the venue ok!! :LOL:

possibly the same climb as in 08 ,hopethey have the red bull tent there again either that or some scantly clad ladys ,need something to aim for :LOL:

nobby the sheep":1r8kai9d said:
possibly the same climb as in 08 ,hopethey have the red bull tent there again either that or some scantly clad ladys ,need something to aim for :LOL:

you can tell the wife is not coming this year!!! :LOL:

we are put on this planet for 2 things only , to breed and to challage our selves :LOL: .will try and chat the girl up on the singletrack world stand again this year but i dont think i will get any further than that ;)

ededwards":31qh69c7 said:
Anyone from near Lincoln attending who'd mind taking a box full of tat back to a fellow Retrobiker?

No one from the Lincoln massive at MM?

Will (hopefully) have a large banner flag - you should be able to find us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back