Mabie Forest - Fri 16th July

GMC

Retro Guru
Me and a few of the guys that i ride with are heading down to Mabie Forest on fri 16th July. Though it's going to be a day for the old trials, none of this slogging round the boring red route!!! Mabie has much more to offer than this! So i'm aiming to show the guys another side of Mabie, as they have been a few times before but mainly focused on the 7 Stanes trails.

If anyone is interested in joining us then, the more the merrier! We'll probably be meeting in the car park for about 11ish.

Tails wise, a mixture of natural single track, some fast fire road, might even be a small road section involved but overall as much downhill as possible!!! :LOL:

Cheers

Greig. :cool:

Can only do Saturdays and Sundays for the next 6 months, hellishly busy at work and on the weekend in question I'm doing the black run at Glentress on a Stag weekend. A work colleague is getting hitched and thus is dragging his mates, most of whom have never ridden a mtb on anything tougher than a towpath, around the tress :LOL:

I think I'm along to help drag folk out of the undergrowth and drop pointers on how not to crash :roll:

I'm off :) but have a big race the next day :( . Please keep us updated though if your going through the week as I'm often off.

no worries guys, we usually do go on a weekend, but as some of us have that Fri as a public holiday we're making the most of it, and one of the guys i ride with is getting his Audi A4 fixed by mechanic so we're combining all of that in the 1 day.

But i'll post up for future days out, and hopefully some of you can come along.

We were at Glentress a few weeks ago actually! A great day out, and the weather was superb which always helps! :cool:

Greig.

no worries guys, we do normally go at the weekend, but as some of us have that fri as a public holiday? then we're making the most of it! plus one of the guys is getting his Audi A4 sorted by my mechanic so we're combining that with a day's biking!!!

We were at Glentress a few weeks ago actually! great fun and the weather was superb! A great day out.

Cheers

Greig. :cool:

Greig - give us a shout next time you're up Carron Valley - just down the road from me.

This Mabie thing sounds good, could be a possibility, will need to see closer to the time about taking a day off.

Kaiser - what race you doing on the 17th?

Back