Kilmarnock day out- Sunday 20th pictures to entice

Hoping to scoot down as the exhaust seems fixed at the mo, better test it tonight though then make a decision as regards the RobMac taxi service :D

cool- do people fancy a shandy in the local village pub after the run?

Is the time good for everyone?

Please remind me to give you the drops ZZ on the day, and if you do make it Kaiser- bring your easy owt thang, mind you, I did try and drill the bolt but my crappy black and decker did not even mark the bolt :roll:

good weather forecast for rest of week so trails will be nice and dry.

What people bringing? Unibomber is on the cards

I'd better test oot the latest incarnation of the Trek 8500 SS before Strathpuffer but as its rigid and canti braked I might go bouncy :LOL:

You Gazz, if yir no seeing Kaiser this week, I can bring doon my easy oot set. Just worked a treat on the Stumpy :D

You might need to invest in a decent drill bit if you can't make any inroads on the bolt. The ones marked 'HSS' are the kind you need for drilling steel, makes all the difference, standard bits just go blunt or break. Actually, what width is the bolt, can bring down drill and bits too.

Yeah don't think i will see him, I have a drill so if you could bring the drill bit and the easy out that would be cool- you can get an extra rasher on your bacon roll ;)

does that mean the stumpy will be finished soon? I got mine fettled to my liking last night and it really does ride like a dream- riser bars would be perfect but going to keep it period just to satisfy the AR part of my brain (all of it) :LOL:

Was going to bring the Zaskar but it's in bits now :roll: , hub-body spat the dummy out, only spare hub-body i have is a 7 speed, could take the wheels off the E3 (was going to strip that anyway), starting to loose my bike tinkering Mojo though :roll:

May bring the Clockwork if i cant get the GT back together.

rigid is cool, indeed a nimble light bike is good for the tight trails, mind you bounce does help you keep your speed up over the really rooty sections :?

swings and roundabouts really

so are folks wanting a nice long run up to whitelees after the singletrack fun in crawfordland and lunch- quiet country roads then farm road and then forest road bimble up up and away, it is very cool up in the wind farm and a nice cake stop at the visitors centre?

Attachments

• white.jpg
    white.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 150
Back