Show us your cars

lewis1641":1unkosrh said:
What does it drive like? I think they are beautiful cars but always wondered if they were uber comfortable or a driver's car.

absolutely a drivers Car

The Range Rover in the back is a supercharged and the Alfa 147 has been replaced by a 159

The wife has now had some 18" alloy's fitted to the Subaru Legacy.

Graphics next, subtle of course and in black, and hopefully in time for the first show of the season, Rising Sun at Lincoln Showground 8 - 9 May.

Attachments

• 22042010.jpg
    22042010.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 871
A little update on the progress of my beloved Alfa for the petrol heads.

Its almost done. I'm fitting the new head lining tonight and just need to refit the glass and associated trim.

4702450483_7ea1aea46c_b.jpg

I got into work early this morning and took it for a quick blast up the road (yes i know its not clever to drive without glass or a bonnet, but hey, live dangerously and all that :LOL: ). At first i thought the clutch was slipping and then realised that it was wheelspin in the first 3 gears :twisted:

4702450479_3aab37bb01_b.jpg

Can't wait to get it finished :cool:

lewis1641":kqeuge9c said:
looking good mr s.

have you done a headliner before? nightmare job

Yes its a pain. I will have the help and guidance of a professional trimmer tonight though.

wicked. i did one on a beetle and really messed it up! i have zero patience though.

Lovely Berty Dr S. :D

You doing the Milan trip next week? Our Alfa club has 5 cars going from Cornwall.
We're not going and my missus is thinking of selling her 105 series spider. So we're expecting to blackballed!! :LOL:

al.

al":3dw4gbvy said:
Lovely Berty Dr S. :D

You doing the Milan trip next week? Our Alfa club has 5 cars going from Cornwall.
We're not going and my missus is thinking of selling her 105 series spider. So we're expecting to blackballed!! :LOL:

al.

I was planning to go straight from Le Mans but as the car isn't finished I won't be going. Next target is next month's Le Mans Classic. We should be good for that providing life doesn't get in the way.

Back