off topic but too much: Cancellara's assisted pedalling

I want one too, but only to make the long uphill as much fun as the short downhill! :LOL:

I cannot understand the mentality of these guys who cheat. I would never be able to look myself in the mirror again if I did such a thing in competition with other 'honest' riders. I bet Tom Boonen's pissed. :?

Come on you can't beat Boonen pedalling up a wall like that as easily as if you were commuting to the greengrocer to buy a watermelon during your summer holidays at the seaside in Tuscany...
And you can't double the speed of a group of four cyclists without even moving your shoulders!

PATHETIC!!!!

I heard Cancelara actually had rocket powered shoes. He also knows the whereabouts of Lord Lucan and Shergar.

John":3aw1exxm said:
I heard Cancelara actually had rocket powered shoes. He also knows the whereabouts of Lord Lucan and Shergar.
I heard he was The Stig :?

Having slept on this I am actually pretty mad. I really enjoyed watching the Paris Roubaix this year, and this sours it for me. Of course I am going to watch the TdF, I always do, but it is tempting not to.

Just remember folks, anything that looks too incredible on a bike is probably just that.

In-credible as in; has no credibility.

Back