The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the sausages John :D i will sort a bbq for the veggies so no worries, we hired a van again and at least this way it'll stop Dan filling it with crap!

doesnt it haveing dan in mean its full of crap :LOL: , trying to wangle picking up some tractor parts down that way thursday meaning i can get out of work early ,just got to persude Her to let me outof my ball and chain early :LOL:

Final 'shakedown' ride tomorrow night and then (hopefully) it will be ready to battle its northern twin on the racetrack! :D

Attachments

• Mega.jpg
    Mega.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 2,373
after seeing you spank that ti mega around the course last year i'm sure a shakedown is not needed!! :shock:

Team west midlands is still a man short, Chris has offered to do double stints on the goat :LOL: but we could do with 4th man.

Andy C - Gump
Chris J - Chris
Jason W - wrx_jas
SPACE

Really looking forward to meeting you all and doing my 3rd mayhem, 8 years since my last :D

Common as Konas those Ti-megas eh...?

I'll be bringing along at least four, maybe five bikes, with at least two of them to 'race' on. Depends what we can fit into the van.
I will have my Dyna-Tech, Bravado and Kili-Racer. Haven't decided what else yet.

I am hopefull gunna borrow a van and sqeeze as many in as possible leaving room for tent and apples

Anyone bringing any retro tat to sell or swap ?

Anyone from near Lincoln attending who'd mind taking a box full of tat back to a fellow Retrobiker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back