Is Retrobike.co.uk addictive.......?

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So i find myself scanning this site at 5.20ish every morning before i start work and at numerous other times throughout the day, to the point where my boss cracks up at me 'are you looking at those bloody bikes again?'. I'm looking for that one bike/frame/component that i must have. i'm unsure as to what that bike/frame/component may be. its something of superb build quality possibly quite exotic and i need it. is this an addiction?

addiction

i think you must have it as well Jez judging by the speed of your reply :D

I risk a bollocking everytime I log onto the site at work - worth it tho, so yes it is.

I'm gutted - recently changed domains at work and now while I can get some websites I can't get Retrobike :( :( :(

getting it sorted by the techies asap! Fortunately some websites I *am* supposed to visit I can't currently get either! :D

I think an interesting question this brings up, is would you be as interested / maniacal about collecting / restoring VRC bikes and parts without this website?

Me? Probably not.

Yes it is :LOL: but worse than that is the fact it reminds you of all those bits you'd always wanted but forgotten about :LOL:

I only recently joined and its terrible :shock: I spend hours looking through the readers rides section drooling over things I'd forgotten existed :D

I hadn't seen one for ages and forgotten all about them :shock: but now I have to get a Middleburn chainset :D maybe two :LOL:

Oh yes it is. Only because its so much fun. Like mountain biking. Those roadies are so jealous. Of us having so much fun.
The more the better on this site :D

Back