NW&NWA Mountain Mayhem Preparation Thread

Hope you feel better soon Dave. I'll bring some tyres so you have a choice for various conditions on the wheelchair!

I'm just getting some kit out today , got 5 crates of beer is that enough ?? ....only joking captain! ;)

The rental van is booked, so plenty of bikes should be accompanying Woody and I. Just got to get them all sorted now...

For the menbers of the NW&NWA 4 man team there will be a Captains breakfast on the Saturday morning, this is where I buy the team breakfast (Neils's idea!), shame Paul into doing the first lap and between us we develop a plan of attack.

The captain's breakfast sounds good , cheers captain sinnett. I'm feeling fighting fit and ready for action ! Just currently getting all my kit together now , i seem to have a mountain of stuff to take! :oops:

As we can now hold our heads up having ridden retro throughout MM, with moral victory therefore confirmed over those Flatlanders, when is our celebration curry debrief??!

BTW - which team lost at Jenga??

Mr K - the fourth man

Indeed we can, cheating modern basquaits! Yes the entire NWA "100% man demonstration" team did ride retro throughout, and Sinnett and I even rode the whole thing without the assistance of V-brakes or suspension. Plus my beard created extra drag and I kept getting flies tangled up in it. I could've been a contender...

Anyway when is AlpineMark back from Corfu? We'll arrange something for shortly after he gets back shall we?

Plenty of good curry available in Macclesfield.

And BTW: Nobody's a loser if they play Jenga.

Back now, nothing like a week of sunbed battle with ze Germans to recharge the batteries!

Curry sounds good when is everyone free?

mrkawasaki":2mtbmyby said:
Howabout we all do the July 8th Clayton Vale then get a curry in Rusholme on the way home??

Mr K
Liking your thinking Neil, last one to finish gets a shoeing! (might I regret that :oops: )

Back