The Great Big Mountain Mayhem 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonnyboy666":2e2k0j6s said:
Gravy Monster":2e2k0j6s said:
jonnyboy666":2e2k0j6s said:
got a possible replacement for my 10 man team, makster has come to the rescue! :D

Result :cool:

Good recruitment work Jon :D

he's that good that i didn't have to ask!! :D just needs to confirm though

I'm deffo in but may not get there until Friday evening. I may get lucky and be on 'stand-by' on Friday, but Friday afternoons seem to be a favorite with one of my main customers for booking services :roll:
Now just need to decide what to ride! :D

cheers makster!! :D

latest news form the doc is "you've made your case, you can have some drugs!!"

he has said that i shouldn't be racing though, i said i'd take it easy which in the 10 man is easier to do!! got 3 days worth of drugs which should sort me out but riding till then is not recommended which means i now haven't ridden since the welsh trip a week ago which is frustrating as i felt i was starting to go pretty well :?

Attachments

• drugtastic!.jpg
    drugtastic!.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,470
If amoxicillin has the same affect on you as it does me you'll be at least 2 pounds lighter by race day :)

Have a good un guys, really missing this one, I'll be back down eventually.

it'll improove my power to weight ratio for the kenda climb!!! :LOL: hopefully it won't improove it while i'm on the the climb though!! :shock:

Righty ho.

Still planning on arriving mid-afternoon Thursday with Mr K. We'll speak to the organisers and try and find a suitable area. If you're planning on being down around that time or earlierp lease lmk.

PLenty of food and drink ordered for the bbq. Hope you're all hungry ;)

Have ordered a pack of veggie sangers for Mark. Any other veggies? Also are those veggies able to have stuff cooked along with meat or will we need an alternate cooking arrangement??

So what bikes are being brought along ?!?

Bikes -

1996 Spesh M2 - for pretending I'm serious
1986 Muddy Fox - for showing that I'm not
1990 Haro Ti - for general clown/pit bike purposes

Mr K NW+NW Four Man Bob

I'm hoping to squeeze my 93 Jamis Dragon and my 1990 Overbury's Pioneer into my car, but its going to be tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back