2001 KLEIN ATTITUDE (17.8lbs) mars cl and kcnc nokon (scales

weight

• under 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 19lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks,it has taken awhile but I am now quite happy with it.I dare not take any more weight off her as I will be afraid to use her if I do :oops:
I now have her at 18.2lbs but may add some light weight carbon suspension forks which will put her at 20lbs and make it a more comfortable ride. :cool:

marin man":1x268q5v said:
J i m s t e r":1x268q5v said:
You could chop your steerer down a bit and lose some grammes there. Not being 14.5 stone would help, but I am around this weight and food and beer taste too good :LOL:

I am not sure wether I prefer food and beer or carbon :LOL: :LOL:
but until my mind is made up I think I will keep eating ;)
I am a bit loathe to cut my steerer down as If I decide to remove these forks and fit some 2002 sid carbon race forks I wont be able to sell them on as the steerer is rediculously short :!:

2002 sid carbons eekkk just so you know there is a low weight limit on them mate :shock: :shock: and the steerer and crowns where renound for snapping and cracking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: just so you know

I have seen two sets with either delaminated carbon steerer or cracked carbon steerer :shock: :shock: :shock: maybe because a fat b.....d has owned them then :LOL: :LOL: I have been out today on my klein and now I have the microtech stem at 120mm and the ritchey carbon seatpost the bike feels much more rideable and not so stiff so I may not go down the suspension route :!: (but I have a lush pair of manitou sxr in mint condition that I am going to send to argos cycles to colour match just in case and these are only about 100grams heavier than sids anyway and pretty bomb proof).should be o.k for my svelte racing figure :oops: :oops: :LOL:

Looks good fella. Don't see the point in sus for it if it's running on slicks though, keep it on the rigids and just ride the marin in the dirt - job done.

marin man":afqpl9uu said:
I have seen two sets with either delaminated carbon steerer or cracked carbon steerer :shock: :shock: :shock: maybe because a fat b.....d has owned them then :LOL: :LOL: I have been out today on my klein and now I have the microtech stem at 120mm and the ritchey carbon seatpost the bike feels much more rideable and not so stiff so I may not go down the suspension route :!: (but I have a lush pair of manitou sxr in mint condition that I am going to send to argos cycles to colour match just in case and these are only about 100grams heavier than sids anyway and pretty bomb proof).should be o.k for my svelte racing figure :oops: :oops: :LOL:

No need for Suspension on the flatland trails of Burgh and Frittion mate !

That seals it guys :cool: she stays rigid (for now) and very light :cool: I will spend the money on some more carbon :!: maybe some spinergy xyclone disc or some zipp carbon rims.If anybody has a spinergy rev x rear please contact me about a deal as I have plenty of nice parts to do a deal with. :cool:

Don't do it...that bike looks great as is, zipps or spinergys will ruin it like they ruin any build!

ive seen this bike ....most of its photoshopped ...its true honest.........

pps flatlands ....we have slopes here in norfolk ill have you know..

Back