Show us your BREEZER

HoHo":1hbffgai said:
Thank´s, your always welcome to ride this bike again.

[age ref.] . . . Ha!

Berlin was a real great weekend, I will never forget the ride with you, one day before the race.

Greetings from Germany (email will follow) Holger

Thank you for your generous offer.

I'll never forget that ride either. Phaty, SSWC04 impresario, was able to secure a ride limited to 30 on a wooded estate not far from the center of Berlin. Here's a shot of Breezer singlespeeders there that day.

Photo by Urs Rosenbaum, RideBiz.

-Joe

Attachments

• BreezerSS@Berlin04UR5.jpg
    BreezerSS@Berlin04UR5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 4,057
Here's a picture of my Storm, taken yesterday having just completed a 25 odd mile route through the Dorset countryside around Bridport. :cool:

Performed great alongside all the modern machinery. :D

Attachments

• Storm 1.jpg
    Storm 1.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 4,024
ChrisG":2gff8via said:
Here's a picture of my Storm, taken yesterday having just completed a 25 odd mile route through the Dorset countryside around Bridport. :cool:

Performed great alongside all the modern machinery. :D

Looks like a '91. Spears were more harlequin that first year, with a pointed root.

Pretty place Bridport. Was there in '91. Good to see the sun shining bright. I'll be in the UK next week.

-Joe

Looks like a '91. Spears were more harlequin that first year, with a pointed root.

Pretty place Bridport. Was there in '91. Good to see the sun shining bright. I'll be in the UK next week.

-Joe[/quote]

Thanks Joe, I see what you mean by the pointed root, nice little detail to remember. what prompted the change to a more curved spear?

Have you got any events planned whilst in the UK?

1994 Lightning. Fully restored with new paint and decals.

No longer mine as of 12 hours ago. :cry:

7.jpg

Stunning bikes.

Thanks to all for posting, particularly Joe:

Very interesting to hear and see the timeline and history.

First off...having Joe posting in this thread is awsome :D

Here's one for my fellow odd balls:

Rescued from inner city trailer duty. It was an absolute mess when I got it, covered in silver roof paint and decked out in Altus junk...

Couldn't help giving it the trials treatment, hope Joe doesn't mind ;)

breezerdone3.jpg

breezeride2.jpg

cheers,

Steve

[/quote]

Thanks Joe, I see what you mean by the pointed root, nice little detail to remember. what prompted the change to a more curved spear?

Have you got any events planned whilst in the UK?[/quote]

Looking more closely at the 1930-40s style, they were curved in the root. It evolves...

No, but as it happens, I'll be near Snowshill Manor (Gloucestershire) when they have an antique (veterans) cycle show there on June 26th, so I plan to go and check that out.

-Joe

eastcoaststeve":18lty6k1 said:
First off...having Joe posting in this thread is awsome :D

Here's one for my fellow odd balls:
Couldn't help giving it the trials treatment, hope Joe doesn't mind ;)
breezeride2.jpg

cheers,
Steve

Steve,
Hadn't even thought of doing that. Lovely.
-Joe

Back